mediven thrombexin is an effective aid for the prevention of thrombosis and pullmonary embolism that could result from extended periods of bed rest. Antibacterial and featuring a silicone top band,moisture-wicking fabric, 3D knit heel, and inspection toe, mediven thrombexin is possibly the most advanced anti-embolism stocking available today.
For pre- and post-surgical care, mediven® thrombexin stockings offer therapeutic effectiveness and comfort for recumbent patients.
mediven® thrombexin’s smooth, soft, breathable weave is highly resistant to damaging medical creams and lotions. In addition, these stockings are durable enough to withstand routine laundering without compression breakdown.
Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Developed to help prevent blood clots (thrombi) that can form in the legs and possibly prevent blood (venous) return. The most feared complication of thrombosis is a pulmonary embolism.
- Appropriate for all forms of travel, especially air.
- Prevention of embolism in recumbent (supine) patients.
- Pre- and post-surgical care.
- Minor spider veins.
- Prevention of mild edema.
- Tired, achy, heavy legs.
Sizing and Styles
mediven thrombexin styles
- thigh w/beaded silicone top band
Available in these compression levels:
- 18 mmHg