mediven active is a comfortable and hard wearing sock that is barely recognizable as a compression sock due to its fine ribbed look.
|Compression Strength (mmHg)||
- First ribbed compression sock with a seam you can’t feel at the toe
- Soft comfort sole
- Strong heel and robust material
- Soft and broad cuff for additional comfort
- Unrecognizable as a compression sock due to the fine ribbed look
- Easy to put on and take off
- Available in colors: White, Grey, Black (Not all colors available in every style)
- Mild to moderate spider veins.
- Slight to severe varicose veins.
- Mild to moderate edema.
- Tired, achy, heavy legs.
- Prevention of DVT’s.
- Individuals looking for a thicker athletic sock.
Styles and Colors
mediven® active closed toe
- calf standard
- calf tall
Not all colors available in every style. Please refer to dealer price list.
Available in these compression levels:
- 15-20 mmHg
- 20-30 mmHg