Invacare I-Class Paddle Walker
With the Invacare® Walker, providers, clinicians and consumers gain the stability they need at an economical price. Invacare Walkers offer a wide, deep frame with a large number of height adjustments and are offered in junior and adult sizes. The walker has a lower side brace for added stability and is stable, lightweight and easy to lift and maneuver. Walkers include PVC hand grips that provide comfort and long-lasting wear and anti-rattle silencers for quiet operation.
- Composite lower side brace stiffens walker frame and adds stability
- Folding mechanisms are easy to reach from a seated position
- Lighter and easier to lift and maneuver
- PVS hand grips wear longer and provide greater comfort
- Walkers fold easily for transport or storage
Width Inside Hand Grips: 17″
Width Inside Base Legs: 21.5″
Overall Depth: Depth Opened At Base: 17.5″
Depth Folded: 4″
Height Adjustment: 30.375″-37.375″
Product Weight: 5 lb. 5oz.
Product Weight Capacity: 300 lb.
Patient Height: 5’3″-6’4″