DMI Raised Elevated Toilet Seat Riser
This toilet seat riser will be a helpful aid for anyone who has difficulty sitting on low toilet seats. It raises your toilet seat by 3.5 inches, which makes it excellent for the elderly or for those recovering from hip, leg or knee surgery or injuries. The molded seat is designed for comfort and the large armrests support you when you are sitting down and getting up. The seat is meant to be used with an existing toilet seat and lid. It can support up to 300 pounds. Please note: this toilet seat riser is meant to lend balance assistance when lowering to and rising from the toilet. It should not be used to bear your entire weight.
- Raises toilet seats by 3.5 inches to allow easier access for the elderly or those recovering from injuries, illnesses or surgeries. It won’t disturb your bathroom décor.
- Large molded arms provide additional comfort, support and stability as you sit and rise from the toilet seat.
- Lightweight and strong. This convenient toilet seat riser weighs less than 4 pounds but is sturdy enough to support up to 300 pounds.
- Use with existing toilet seat and lid
- Width between arms: 19 inches
- Arm height is 7 ¼ inches from the rim of the bowl
- Includes: mounting bolts and instructions