Showing 21–30 of 103 results
BIOSTEP Ag Wound Dressing
BIOSTEP is a unique collagen matrix dressing that allows you to overcome barriers to wound closure while maintaining an optimal moist wound environment. It targets and deactivates excess MMPs and has a 6-day wear time for prolonged control of the wound environment. The highly conformable dressing is easy to apply, and its gelling actions provide a cooling, soothing effect for enhanced patient comfort. BIOSTEP Ag combines the anti-MMP activity and functionality of BIOSTEP with the antibacterial activity of silver to help maintain bacterial balance for contaminated and colonized wounds.
Co Flex Cohesive Bandage
- Easy to apply and remove
- Controlled compression – will not constrict
- Strong – 16 lbs tensile strength
- EasyTear® patented technology – no scissors needed
- Soft, strong – will not slip
- Assorted Colors
- Available in 2″ and 3″ widths
Coloplast Prep Protective Skin Barrier
- Provides a protective barrier between the skin and where tape, appliances, or bandages are used
- 2oz Bottle
Sold by the foot. Available in 2″, 2.5″, 2.7″, 3″, and 4″ widths.
Coviden Excilon Drain Sponge
Excilon™ AMD antimicrobial drain sponges are impregnated with PHMB (Polyhexamethylene Biguanide), a powerful yet safe antiseptic that has a broad range effectiveness against gram positive and gram negative microorganisms including some multi-drug resistant strains such as MRSA. This exciting new product provides healthcare facilities a low cost, prophylactic method of treatment without changing nursing protocol.
Covidien Monoject Curved Tip Syringes
Monoject Curved Tip Syringe. Ungraduated. Reusable plastic finger grip extender. Ideal for pressure irrigation.
Covidien Vaseline Petrolatum Gauze
- Fine mesh, absorbent gauze impregnated with white petrolatum
- Clings and conforms to all body contours
- Petrolatum impregnant remains moist, non-toxic, non-sensitizing, and non-irritating
Curad Silver Solution Wound Gel
- CURAD® Silver SolutionTM is effective on scrapes, cuts and minor burns.
- Antimicrobial gel helps hydrate wounds.
- Non-stinging, non-staining
Curity Covidien Suture and Staple Removal Kits
CURITY™ Suture and Staple Removal Kits contain quality instruments in a convient packaging to save the nursing staff time. They have suture removal components in a single-use sterile kit.
DuoDERM Extra Thin Wound Dressing
DuoDERM Extra Thin dressing is a hydrocolloid dressing indicated for the management of lightly exuding wounds. It combines a unique ConvaTec hydrocolloid formulation that distinguishes it from other hydrocolloid dressings and a vapor-permeable outer film to provide an occlusive moist environment.