Showing 1–10 of 26 results
Shampoo Someone’s Hair Right in Their Bed
Shampoo someone’s hair right in their bed using this handy inflatable basin from DMI. It’s easy to inflate and ready to go when you need it. Plus, it stores easily and compactly when not in use. It has a convenient tube attached so you can drain the water into a large basin or the sink if it’s nearby. The bed shampooer is constructed of heavy duty vinyl for durability and is easy to clean. It even has a little built-in pillow for the head!
- Makes it easy to wash a person’s hair when confined to bed or with limited mobility
- Comfortable, convenient and portable; it even has a little built-in pillow for the head
- Extra deep basin is constructed of easy-to-clean heavy duty vinyl; measures: 24 x 20 x 8 inches
- Easy to inflate and deflate; stores compactly
- Includes drain and 40 inch drain tube
This toilet seat riser will be a helpful aid for anyone who has difficulty sitting on low toilet seats. It raises your toilet seat by 3.5 inches, which makes it excellent for the elderly or for those recovering from hip, leg or knee surgery or injuries. The molded seat is designed for comfort and the large armrests support you when you are sitting down and getting up. The seat is meant to be used with an existing toilet seat and lid. It can support up to 300 pounds. Please note: this toilet seat riser is meant to lend balance assistance when lowering to and rising from the toilet. It should not be used to bear your entire weight.
- Raises toilet seats by 3.5 inches to allow easier access for the elderly or those recovering from injuries, illnesses or surgeries. It won’t disturb your bathroom décor.
- Large molded arms provide additional comfort, support and stability as you sit and rise from the toilet seat.
- Lightweight and strong. This convenient toilet seat riser weighs less than 4 pounds but is sturdy enough to support up to 300 pounds.
- Use with existing toilet seat and lid
- Width between arms: 19 inches
- Arm height is 7 ¼ inches from the rim of the bowl
- Includes: mounting bolts and instructions
Ideal for those with limited mobility or limited range of motion. Multiple grip areas on handle offers added safety and stability.
- Constructed of sturdy, powder-coated steel.
- Clamp width easily adjusts from 3” – 7” to fit most tubs.
- Two-piece clamp design installs and re-positions quickly.
- Large handle wheel secures bar in place.
- Non-slip rubber pads protect tub’s finish.
- Completely portable.
- Tool-free assembly.
- Available in 12″ or 16″
- Provides excellent temporary balance assistance on any non-porous surface
- Infused with BactiX™ antimicrobial protection
- Quick and easy installation
- Durable suction pads ensure safe balance assistance
- Simply attach and reattach with the flip of the lever
- Color indicator changes from red to green to signify grab bar is secure
- Not to be used to support body weight
- Tool-Free Assembly
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Latex Free
- Lifts and lowers like a regular toilet seat
- Uses existing seat and lid
- A subtle, cost effective way to add height to your toilet
Unique design features a seat riser made of 2 parts that are hinged together, allowing the ring to be lifted in the same manner as your regular toilet seat. The seat is installed using the existing toilet seat and lid and does not appreciably change the appearance of the toilet. It elevates the seating position by 3¨ (7.6 cm) for easy sitting and rising. The hinged benefit makes cleaning as easy as 1-2-3. Supports up to 350 lb. (159 kg). Hardware kit included.
Be sure to check your toilet bowl size. The standard bowl inside measurement from front to back will be about 11″. Select the elongated size seat if the measure is about 13″
• Holds bath essentials conveniently within reach to avoid bending, turning and twisting
• Easily attaches to the seat frame with included hardware
• Fits all standard size bath seats with 7/8” or 1” tube diameter
• Coated steel wire is rust resistant
• Dimensions: 12”w x 4”h x 4”d
• Color: White